Are they cakes? Are they lollipops? YES and YES! Cake Pops are the best of BOTH worlds! They are decadent pieces of cake & icing on a lollipop stick & dipped in chocolate.

Now you can have your cake and eat it, too. Perfect for a quick treat, personal gifts, party and wedding favors!


To order please email me @ dliciousbyd@gmail.com


São Bolinhos? Ou Pirulitos? Sim e Sim! Cake Pops é uma combinação perfeita de bolo e pirulito! Eles são um pedacinho decadente de bolo misturado com glacê em um palito, e para finalizar os bolinhos são 'banhados' no chocolate!

Eles são perfeitos para festas de aniversario, chá de panela e de bebê e até para presente!!! Faça sua encomenda hoje!

Monday, April 29, 2013

Thomas Train Track Cupcake for Max's 3rd Birthday










These cupcakes were very special to me! I made them for the little boy that I babysit. Max was turning 3 and he adores Thomas! So, his mom asked me to make colorful cupcakes and set them up as a train track! So, I brought the cupcakes to the party, and set up the train track, then lined up the colorful cupcakes, and for the wheels I used oreo cookies (all I did was 'shave' one side with a knife to make it flat). The cupcakes were 1/2 vanilla & 1/2 chocolate, all topped with vanilla buttercream frosting. 
Happy Birthday little man!!!!

xoxo

Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment